Tuesday, June 8, 2010

" You two " leaving us...Just for you two...my FRIENDS...

Heard him share many feelings with me, I understand his feelings.. and... i feel it als... now... feel very sad...T.T.. A bestfriend, are going to leave me... after he leave me, need 2 year++ then can meet back... 2year++, really a long time which waiting by me.. In this 2 year, cnt contact him, cnt know how is him recently, is him ok at thr..all dnt knw... When I"m sad, wish to find him to share my feeling als cnt.. and that time, he maybe als sad at thr, and cnt share with anybody als.....

Just remain 1 week only, then he will leave here... really mm seh dek larh!!!><... so scare i will cry... ai yor...really dnt knw need how to continue writing...==".... Just feel very very very mm seh dek..

After two year, when meet them two back, tht situation dnt knw will how... Will them change? will our friendship change ? ......................I hope no...

However, i will support my friend to walk this way, i know "You two" sure can walk finish this way ...Two year maybe now for us to see is very long time, but .. after u two finish walk, and see back the way u two have walk, u two sure will feel it just very short.....it is really worth !! All friend at here and me will wait you two back here..!! I will... all als will...support you two....so... if really sad when u two inside thr, just share to each other, dnt think much... put all aside.. pay 100% attention on ur study, and when coem back, let me see 2 which handsome and successful person....



I will miss you two..!! Take care...and Than, i will send all my feeling to thr... but , when see it, u say u will write back to me.. I wait your reply...and wait u two back....

No comments:

Post a Comment